Skip to main content

Sbi Fraud Transaction #Beware #PersonalExperience Some Suggestions If U I'll Face Similar Problem

Sbi Fraud Transaction From Debit Card Without Otp. Recently I Got Msg Tht I Have Shopped On Amazon.ca Of Amazon Prime Membership Wer As I Haven't Done Any Transaction After 2 Days I Realised Tht Money Was Deducted 4401.52 INR 

                

Immediately I Blocked My Debit Card And Informed Thm And Registered A Complaint Against The Fraud Transaction Without "OTP" After Tht I Wanted To Call Amazon.ca And I Register A Complaint On Tht Fraud Transaction Happend On Their Site  But There Was No Way Bcozz Im from India I Cannot Call Thm Or else Thy Cannot Call Me Back So At Tht Time I Got An Idea 💡 I used This Application For Fun Purpose Means The Application Will Provide U A Virtual Mobile Number Of Canada And Usa for free OF cost For one month i think so 🤔 Thn I Used To PRANK Call  My Friends Through This Application I Used To Call Thm And Prank Thm well name Of That Application Is "Text Now" Unfortunately Im Unable To Call From Tht Application I Guess The Trial Period Is Over Thn I Remember Tht Amazon Also Has A Service Called Call Me Back Request SO i Given My Usa Cum Canada Number To Thm To Call Me Up So Finally Thy Called Me On Tht Number So I Explained Every Thing After That The Person Who Assisted With Me Have Asked Me To  For The Debit Card Last 4 Digits So I Told Him But Its Hard To Figure Out With Last 4 Digit He Told Me To Add My Address In My Orginal Account Of Mine Amazon.ca Account So I Added The Address To My Amazon.ca Account From Wer I Requested For A Call Back After Tht He Told Me Tht Sir Its Hard To Figure Out With These Details Too So He Told Me Tht He Will Be Transferring A Call To A Automated Voice Machine Thn U Shld Enter The Debit Card Number So I Was Ready To Do Tht Bcozz I Already Blocked Debit Card So No Problem Thn I Told Sure Thn He Transferred The Call Thn I Entered No Of My Debit Card After Tht The Call Got Redirected To The Person Whom I Was Assisting With Earlier After Tht Process He Asked Me Tht Do U Have Another Account On Amazon.ca For Confirmation Thn I Told No He Asked Me R U Sure Thn I Was Like Yes Im Sure Thn He Aksed Me For Expiry Month And Year Of Debit Card 💳 Thn I Gave Him Tht Details Bcozz The Card Is Blocked And It Cannot Transact Any More After Tht He Asked Me For Name Of Card Holder I Have Told Tht Too After Tht He Was Again Asking Me Tht U Have Another Account On Amazon.ca So i Told No Sir I Dont Have Another Account I Only Have One Account Tht Too I have Created A While Ago For Requesting Call Me Back Request. Then The Conversation Which Was Happend Shocked 😲 Me He Told Me Tht Sir I'm Able To See Ur Debit Card Details On Other Account And The Transaction Was Also Found As The Person Who Have Shopped With My Debit Card Was Also Claiming Same Name As On Card. Month And Year Was Also Same Thn I Was Like 🙄 Ohh How It Is Possible? Well I Wanted My Money Back Thn He Juz Told Me Sir The Person Who Shoped With Ur Debit Card Juz Bought Amazon Prime Membership Thn He Told Me Sir No Worries Im Initiating The Refund Of Tht Fraud Transaction Happened And Im Also Blocking Tht Account For Fraud Transaction Done Thn I Took A Breath Bcozz I Got My Refund Initated For The Fraud Transaction And The Amount Will Reflect In Ur Bank Account Within 3-5 Business Working Days And Got A Confirmation Mail From Thm
                 

But The 😲 Shocking Thing Was Still 😱 Confusing Me How The Person Got My Debit Card Details And How He Done A Transaction Without Otp I Haven't Received Any OTP But The Transaction Is Done How How?  Well I Too Don't Know How It Happend 🤔 But I Can Give U A Suggestion How To Protect Ur Account From These Fraudulent Transactions Step 1) U Shld Turn Off Ur International Transactions Of Ur Debit Card Tht Protects Ur Card  Bcozz Mostly These Things Happens On International Sites If u turn Off The International Transactions Off For Ur Debit Card If Any One Has Ur Debit Card Details Thy Cannot Transact From Any Other International Sites  Step 2) U Shld Stop Ordering From Unknown Websites I Mean U Shld Only Order From The Popular Sites Like Amazon Nike Flipkart etc. There Thy Have Strong Security To Hide Ur Card Details From Getting Leaked Bcozz These Sites Are Popular In India And Also Thy Pay Ethical Hackers I Mean White Hat Hackers To Protect Their Sites From Hacking Or Attacking Or Getting Ur Card Details Leaked Step 3) Most Of The Time I See People Adding Their Card Details To Amazon Or Any Other Websites For Quick Payment This Is The Wrong Way Bcozz If Tht Site Gets Attacked By Any Black Hat Hackers Ur Card Details May Get Leaked Also So I Recommend U To First Go A Head And Delete Ur Card Details From All Of The Sites Which U Have Added card details Im Not Telling Tht This Is Not Safe To Add Card Details To Any Ecommerce Sites But Im Suggesting U To do not Add Ur Debit Or Credit Card Details To Be More Safe
4)If Any Fraud Transactions Happens With U Immediately Block Ur Debit Card And Inform Thm Abiut This And Register A Complain On The Fraud Transaction u I'll Get a ticket no throught tht u can track ur ticket status online or through calling them and telling the ticket For Solving This Issue Quickly U Need A Message Of Fraud Transaction Like Thanks For Shopping On Amaxxxn.ca Or Flixxxxt For Order No 86468676xxxxxx64 U Shld Call Thm Immediately And U Shld Inform Tht A Fraud Transaction Happend With Me So Tht Thy Can Stop Or Cancell The Order From Getting Delivered  U Can Use The Order Number Which U Got in bank msg For Preference Whn U Call The Website on which the fraud Transaction Happend. 
"I Request To Turn Off International Transactions On Ur Debit Card if U Don't Shop Or Else u Can on The International transactions Facility By Sms In 5 Min In Case U Wanna Order From Any International Websites After The international Transaction U shld Immediately Off The International Transactions To Decrease The Chances Happening Fraud Transactions For Sbi Debit Card To Turn Off International Transaction Rights Sms Like This -SWOFF INTL last 4 digit of Debit card xxxx To 09223966666 And To On International Transaction Rights Of Ur Debit Card Thn Sms Like This - SWON INTL Last 4 Digits Of Debit Card to 09223966666"
#ShameOnUSbi   
#NoOtpWasRecived
#TransactionWithoutOtp
#SbiShouldImproveTheirServices

Proof Of Refund 


"All The Info Used In This Blog Article Is Copyrighted©️ Donot Use This Content "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEEDR AN AMAZING ONLINE TORRENT CLIENT

SEEDR AN AMAZING ONLINE TORRENT CLIENT SEEDR.CC Today I came across an extraordianary tool for downloading torrents online. The site is   https://www.seedr.cc/  Seedr.cc can be a next-generation product or service going to deliver the bit-torrent protocol to another level as it is extremely fast and efficient as compared to the traditional torrent clients that uses peer to peer protocol to fetch torrents online. Seedr.cc is an online torrent client that works just fine in almost every network across the globe. They also torrent streaming feature and there are options for non premium and premium users seperately. Seedr.cc is a great alternative and a much better user-friendly website than filestream.me and zbigz. You can use Internet Download Manager (IDM) to download cached torrents from seedr. The best part is that you can delete the torrents from the server whenever finished downloading, and get your space back for more torrents. Stream movies, music, and books on any device With top